Energy Boost – Mango Strawberry Green Tea Sorbet
Help patients beat the hot summer heat while boosting their nutrition intake and energy levels with a healthy sorbet that features a daily dose of vitamins and super food ingredients, such as; green tea, beets, bacopa, and B12.
- 3 cups frozen mango chunks
- 3/4 cup homemade vegan sweetened condensed coconut milk
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, hulled
- 3 scoops MegaFood Daily Energy Nutrient Booster Powder
- Combine all the ingredients in a high-powered blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- If you have an ice cream machine or ice cream attachment for your KitchenAid, use the mixture as your base and follow the instructions for your machine/attachment. After churning in your ice cream machine, transfer this mixture to an ice cream container and freeze, if you aren’t enjoying right away.
- If you do not have an ice cream machine/attachment, you can simply skip that step and transfer the mixture straight to an ice cream container and freeze for a minimum of 4 hours.
- When pulling out to serve, allow the sorbet to defrost on the countertop for 5-10 minutes before scooping and serving.
Recipe courtesy of MegaFood