Kid Friendly Power Greens Smoothie
Getting kids to eat healthy can be a challenge. Luckily this combination of fruits and vegetables will go down easy even with the pickiest of eaters when they are blended into a delicious smoothie, kids and parents alike will love.
– 2 cups dairy free milk, almond or coconut
– 3-4 handfuls baby kale or spinach
– 1-2 scoops greens powder*
– 2 cups of favorite fruit (strawberries, raspberries, pineapple, peaches, mangoes etc.)
– 1 avocado or 1 banana cut into pieces
– 2 Tablespoons chia seeds (optional)*
Add all ingredients to a high-powered blender. Blend until smooth. Optional – add ice or freeze fruit before blending.
*Products available at Emerson Ecologics